Many people see all debt as bad. We realize that’s not the case. Utilizing a credit card or having a car loan doesn’t imply that you have a “debt problem. ” In fact, having some debt and demonstrating that you could make regular payments on it is an important way to prove your credit-worthiness! That can open doors for you to create the life you want to live.
But if you believe you might be off track, consider if some of these apply to you:
- Losing sleep worrying all about debt
- Spending a lot more than your earnings allows
- Difficulty paying bills on time
- Paying only the minimum amount due monthly on outstanding credit card debt
- Taking right out new credit cards whenever your other cards are “maxed out”
- Taking right out high-interest, short-term loans
- Taking cash advances on your own credit cards
- Juggling which expenses to pay each month and which never to pay
- Being denied loans
- Calls from collections agencies
- High debt-to-income-ratio
- Lacking a budget rather than knowing your monthly expenses when compared with income
- Feelings of hopelessness that you’ll never get free from debt
- Feelings of shame about your debt
This list can look intimidating, and simply because you may see yourself in some of the above mentioned items doesn’t mean your situation is dire. Sometimes we find ourselves in a short-term situation where money is tight or expenses just accumulated. Sometimes you did the right thing for a member of family and it absolutely was a difficult thing for your finances. But this doesn’t fundamentally imply a long-term problem. And the good thing, is no matter your position, you might find relief with a loan through Financial Daily Updates. Whether it’s with budgeting monthly expenses better or just sleeping a little easier because knowing that you’re on a clear path forward. And you’re definitely not alone.
If you were to think you might have a debt problem, don’t lose hope. You’re one of many. A community is here now to assist you! Actually, quite a number of our customers have been in your shoes. They’ve taken control of their debt by obtaining a loan through Financial Daily Updates at a reduced, fixed rate to consolidate their credit cards and other loans. You can too. This can help you:
- Draw up a plan toward you becoming debt free
- Take control of your spending habits every month while you pay down debt
- Keep your interest rate low so you don’t have to pay more when you need to borrow
- Fix your credit score – paying off credit cards and consolidating debt increases credit score by near 28 points in just 3 months
If you get yourself a 3-year or 5-year loan through Financial Daily Updates, you should mark your calendar for the day you can pay it off. That’s something to celebrate as you taking control of your finances. We are able to help.